Train volunteers to be knowledgeable, skilled and efficient in order to assist in maintaining peace and security in the country and the people.
• Ensure the implementation of RELA Introduction Briefing for volunteers can be carried out continuously and systematically across all states and districts.
• Ensure that the planning / implementation of training for prevalent courses at all training centers are conducted in accordance with the time period allocated.
• Ensure that the training centers send Training Reports to the Training Departments for action / information / storage.
• Conduct monitoring of all activities and the implementation of the planned courses at PLRW from time to time.
• Coordinate the collection of Course Feedback Report / other training-related information for the purpose of analysis and planning of the impact of trainings in terms of appropriateness in co-curriculum syllabus.
Jabatan Sukarelawan Malaysia (RELA)
Aras 7,8,9 Blok D9, Kompleks D, Pusat Pentadbiran Kerajaan Persekutuan, 62546 Putrajaya
Laporan Aplikasi Online
Majlis Bersama Jabatan
Best View Using Mozilla Firefox 3, Internet Explorer 7 and Google Chrome With 1440 x 900 pixel resolution
Date Of Update : 13/08/2019