Yes, if the complaint received has sufficient basis for investigation.
The following information is required:
- Type of offence committed
- Identity of the Rela officer/member who is the subject of the complaint; example: Name/location of assignment/position
- Date, time and location of offence
- Additional information; example: photographic, documentary or witness evidence
The complaint channels are as follows:
- By letter addressed to: Headquarters Malaysian Volunteer Department (RELA)Ministry of Home AffairsLevels 7,8 & 9, Block D9, Complex D,Federal Government Administrative Centre,
(Attn.: Integrity Unit)
- Through the Public Agency Complaint Monitoring System Integration (ISPAA) http://moha.spab.gov.my/eApps/system/index.do
- Through the Ministry of Home Affairs integrity complaint system at https://online.moha.gov.my/integriti/public/
- By e-mail to pro_rela[at]moha[dot]gov[dot]my
The following actions will be taken:
- The RELA Department will send an acknowledgment of receipt to the complainant.
- The process of tracking and verifying the complaint will be carried out.
- The RELA Department will notify the complainant of the outcome of the complaint, to either the address or e-mail address given.
For further queries, please contact:-
Denathayalan AL Nadarajan