Train volunteers to be knowledgeable, skilled and efficient in order to assist in maintaining peace and security in the country and the people.
• Ensure the implementation of RELA Introduction Briefing for volunteers can be carried out continuously and systematically across all states and districts.
• Ensure that the planning / implementation of training for prevalent courses at all training centers are conducted in accordance with the time period allocated.
• Ensure that the training centers send Training Reports to the Training Departments for action / information / storage.
• Conduct monitoring of all activities and the implementation of the planned courses at PLRW from time to time.
• Coordinate the collection of Course Feedback Report / other training-related information for the purpose of analysis and planning of the impact of trainings in terms of appropriateness in co-curriculum syllabus.